There is not a Bubbler department =-)

But this is where you can find your permit!

Any questions, please contact the Supervisor at 269-424-3025 x 3!

Bubbler or Circulation Pump Permit


Please note: Aeration Bubblers or Circulation Pumps - If you are using a device to keep open water around your pier, a permit is now required. The Silver Creek Township board amended Ordinance No 97-1, Section 4.8 Click here for additional information.

Bubbler permits paid as of 8/11/2021


Special Local Watercraft Controls - Cass County - list by lake

For forms you can download, click here.